1. Let. Medicare. Negotiate. Already.
- A sweeping Medicare negotiation bill saw hearings and markups this week. It’s moving, folks! — (Los Angeles Times)
2. Let’s Get the Job Done
- Patients For Affordable Drugs Now has launched a multi-million dollar campaign to encourage lawmakers in DC to make history and lower drug prices. Patient voices will be heard! — (The Hill)
3. No Upper Limit
- The prices of new drugs are obscene. — (Axios)
4. Survey Says:
5. Transparency in Action!
- California passed a major drug pricing transparency bill in 2017, and the first public report stemming from that law is out. The new information is sure to inspire and inform future drug pricing reforms. — (Kaiser Health News)