If the Nats can make the NLCS without Bryce Harper, surely Washington can pass drug pricing reform by the end of the year.
1. Patients Win in California!
- California became the first state in the country to ban abusive pay-for-delay deals that keep low-cost generics off the market and out of patients’ hands. — (FiercePharma)
2. Big Price Increases, Because ?♂️
- The top seven best-selling drugs experienced price increases with no reasonable justification. YOLO, said Pharma in response. — (Endpoints News)
3. Patient Groups Paid Off
- Some of Big Pharma’s biggest players shoveled $650 million into hundreds of nonprofits last year — including those campaigning against federal drug pricing legislation. Things that make you go hmmm. — (Bloomberg Government)
4. Raising Her Voice
- P4AD advocate and drug pricing hero Sa’Ra Skipper and her little sister live with type 1 diabetes. Sa’Ra almost lost her sister after they shared their insulin supply, and now, she’s speaking out. — (Patients For Affordable Drugs)
5. Bye, Felicia
- BIO’s Jim Greenwood is resigning after the 2020 election. We hope the next BIO chief will bring drug pricing solutions to the table — instead of standing in the way. — (FierceBiotech)