Slow news week.
1. Fear-mongering: Activate!
- The drug lobby is throwing mounds of cash around in an attempt to convince lawmakers that drug pricing’s status quo should remain. Voters disagree! — (Wall Street Journal)
2. Four Times More
- The latest investigation from Congress shows the U.S. pays an average of four times more for prescription drugs as compared to other countries — and in some cases, 67 times more. — (The Fiscal Times)
3. Black Market Insulin
- Virginia patient explains the choice she was forced to make to stay alive. — (Local12)
4. Myth Busted
- Pharma’s biggest talking point — lower prices will kill innovation — is debunked once again. — (STAT)
5. 🇨🇦 imports?
- The Trump administration announced it’s on track to release an executive order to import some prescription drugs. — (The Washington Post)