What’s hotter in D.C. right now — drug prices or the heat index?
1. Trust No One
- Nobody trusts Big Pharma. — (Morning Consult)
2. Oh, Canada ??
- We want patients to buy prescriptions at reasonable prices, but we can’t rely on our northern neighbor forever. — (Reuters)
3. All a Blur
- Tracking drug pricing proposals makes our heads spin on the weekly. Here’s a handy guide. — (STAT)
4. “My love for you is like drug list prices: inexplicable.”
- Totally inexplicable. — (NPR)
5. Weekend Read
- AbbVie’s abusive tactics to maintain its monopoly on its $20 billion blockbuster, Humira, thoroughly dissected. — (Fortune)